Your Afterglow Synapse Men’s Shorts will help protect the Earth and save the environment* by up to 7.5 PET bottles, 11 kWh of energy, 4.4kg of CO2 and 2,872 litres of water.
Every Afterglow Synapse Shorts:
- The Synapse gym short is made of ‘diagonal fleece’ fabric, comprised of approximately 52% upcycled yarn (mostly recycled cotton produced from clothing factory cuttings) and 48% recycled polyethylene terephthalate (RPET) bottles.
- Afterglow’s fleece is also manufactured utilising sustainable factory production methods that reuse almost 100% of the bio friendly chemicals required.
- Our fleece is also manufactured utilising sustainable factory production methods that reuse almost 100% of the chemicals required.
- The sewing thread is mostly made from recycled PET bottles, as are our YKK Natulon zippers and zipper mechanisms, which are also fully recyclable.
- The cream colour cord drawstring is made from organic cotton, with a special type of ‘eco-tip’, also made from recycled plastic, attached to the cord with an eco-friendly, non-harmful type of glue.
- Is 100% comprised of recycled or sustainably-produced trims - All of Afterglow’s swing tags, wash care labels, backneck labels, logos, packaging boxes and bags are produced from recycled products or eco-friendly components.
- Is delivered to you using recycled and/or sustainable or reusable packaging
- Is transported to you using eco-friendly delivery providers, such as DHL 'GoGreen' carbon offset shipping
*Based on the weight of a medium sized garment.